Hi everyone, hope you’re having a lovely Monday!
I got nominated for the Sunshine Award by Paige!
This award goes to bloggers who are positive, inspiring and bring a little bit of sunshine into people’s lives. I’m really touched that Paige thought to nominate me, so thank you very much!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions.
- List the rules as well as displaying the Sunshine Award logo on your post
- What advice would you give to somebody who has recently started a blog?
Don’t get disheartened if your posts don’t always get lots of comments or views. Take the time to get to know other bloggers – making new friends is one of the perks of blogging!
- What is your favourite blog post you have written?
I enjoyed writing my Everyday Makeup Routine as it was the first proper post I did after getting back to blogging.
- Favourite book?
My favourite book is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, it’s the only book that’s ever made me cry!
- What is your earliest memory?
My first memory is waking up and seeing my little sister standing in her cot holding on to the bars – so cute!
- How do you wind down at the end of a busy day?
Nothing beats a hot bubble bath with a cup of tea and a book.
- Can you cook? (If so, what is your favourite meal to make?)
I can cook but admittedly very rarely cook at the moment. I used to love making shepherd’s pie when I was at uni, it was homely food that cheered me up.
- Do you have any weird obsessions?
Back in the day, I was absolutely obsessed with One Direction. I still like them all now, but a normal amount!
- Are you proud of your blog?
Yes, I’ve just gone self-hosted so I’ve been working really really hard on it and am happy with how it’s looking.
- How do you stay organised?
I’m very big on lists, if anything needs to be done then it will be on a list! If I have everything I need to do on a list I get far more motivated to get it done and I love the satisfaction of ticking things off once I’ve completed them.
- Favourite type of chocolate?
My favourite is Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut, nothing beats it!
- Dogs or cats?
I’m definitely a dog girl, I have a bad habit of pointing out every dog we pass to whoever I’m with!
My questions for you:
- What was the last picture you took on your phone?
- What made you start a blog?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Which three famous people would you invite to a dinner party and why?
- Which two makeup products could you not live without?
- What’s your favourite film?
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
- What is your dream job?
- Have you been/are you at University?
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve had to overcome?
I hope you enjoyed reading this and finding out a bit more about me! Thank you again to Paige for nominating me and please tag me in your posts – I’d love to read yours!